Use our Complaint Desk! Vent your frustration!


This is NOT an official Webkinz or Ganz site, it's a simple experiment in Web 2.0 consumer advocacy.
Leave your comment at our COMPLAINT DESK.

Of course, if you have good Webkinz news or tips to share, post on Success Stories & Helpful Hints.

Wondering why there are ads on this site? This is why.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Webkinz Woes Link List

Similar to a blogroll, I've compiled this list of blog posts where people made their Webkinz woes public. I've used Mr. Linky because it's easier to update like that instead of signing in to Blogger each time I find another post. I've entered the blog name followed by a short description of the problem they posted about.

Disclaimer: Inclusion on this list doesn't imply endorsement of the Help Webkinz blog. I've added the names to the list, not the bloggers. (Similar to other types of blogrolls and lists.) To see the self reported complaints, go to Our Complaint Desk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not happy at all, my children also got webkinz for christmas and their codes have been used already it says. My children want to buy another Webkinz, but why should I when they don't work. I just heard of this website. I better get results, they were doing so well at selling them, but I'm afraid they are blowing it now! Not being able to keep up on their problems!

Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed with the Webkinz site. Our family has not been able to log on consistently for months. The site continuiously locks up, or doesn't load at tll. How can this company stay in business and keep selling webkinz when their site is so unreliable. Seems like a scam to me!