Use our Complaint Desk! Vent your frustration!


This is NOT an official Webkinz or Ganz site, it's a simple experiment in Web 2.0 consumer advocacy.
Leave your comment at our COMPLAINT DESK.

Of course, if you have good Webkinz news or tips to share, post on Success Stories & Helpful Hints.

Wondering why there are ads on this site? This is why.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Few Customer Support Success Stories

Since starting this blog last Friday I've seen lots of complaints about Webkinz customer service, mostly in comments on other blog posts, 10 of which I've collected here. (I'll update the list as I find them.)

I've also seen a few success stories. On January 8th Jackie left a comment at our Success Stories post:
"I called 800-724-5902 and actually got a human and both of my kids webkinz are now working. They had to reset their accounts but the tech said that their old code would be usable again tomorrow so now they will have two pets online and gave a bunch of money to replace what was lost."
My friend Mopsy first posted a complaint in a comment on my other blog on January 8th that they couldn't enter a room. She wasn't happy with the online help. Then, on January 9th she posted a positive update:
"I was very happy at how they answered the phone instantly, helped me right away, and fixed it right away. The whole call took less than two minutes."
She called the Ganz 800 number which, according to the info I have, is 1-800-724-5902.

So, there are 2 success stories.

Then there's Ian's "almost success story" he mentioned in a comment:
"I got a response through their trouble ticket system, which claimed that they had fixed the problem ... but my daughter tried it this afternoon around 4 pm ET, and still no go."
Close, but no Kinzcash.



1 comment:

Outsource Call Center said...

Nice post! I enjoyed reading this stories. Remember, The key to delivering great customer service is by 'surprising and delighting'. Thanks for sharing.

-fern-